3. By accessing the DeveloperFair Platform (accessible at DeveloperFair.com, the “Website”) you are consenting to the collection and use of your information by DeveloperFair, but only to the extent described herein and permitted under the DPA.
5. You have the right to ask for a copy of any personal data which we hold about you. You also have the right to have such data corrected where it is inaccurate or misleading, or to have such data deleted. If you wish to avail of this right, please submit a written request to firstname.lastname@example.org. In order to protect your privacy, you may also be asked to provide suitable proof of identification when making such a request.
6. We will utilise commercially reasonable safeguards to ensure protection of your information. Given that no security procedure is completely effective, should any breach of your personal information occur, we will inform you as soon as is reasonably possible.
7. We may collect your personal data in a number of different ways. For example, we may collect personal data provided by you when you register for the DeveloperFair Platform, including but not limited to your name, address, email address, and credit card details. We may also collect data through your use of the DeveloperFair Platform and from calls or emails between us.
8. We may use any personal data we collect in relation to you in order to provide you with the DeveloperFair Platform, including without limitation for the purposes of managing your account. We may also from time to time use personal data for the purposes of analytics and market research, in order to improve our Platform.
9. We will not sell, rent or disclose to outside parties the information we collect, save and except that we may share the collected information with other parties such as affiliated service providers, other users of the DeveloperFair Platform, where required by law or for statistical analysis.